Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Dessert Stand


I know I've been MIA for a little bit, on this blog but I plan on getting back to my weekly post with you all! Here is a DIY tutorial that I did this morning! A few months back, my glass cake stand broke, and wanted one that wasn't fragile! I found these plastic plates on clearance at my local grocery store for %40 off! 

You can fine E-6000 at your local craft store for only a few dollars. 
Just add line the candle stick on top  with E-6000 and gently take your plate and line it up, so that its centered correctly. Then repeat with the same steps but to the bottom of the candle stick. Once you attached your candle stick to the plates, you have a dessert stand! Words of wisdom: put it up high so that it can set, with out any disturbance!


No comments:

Post a Comment